vrijdag 15 mei 2009

God, you're so CLICHÉ.

You know, I get sick of all those fucking lovesongs. Why not doing something original?!
FUCK LOVESONGS.
I hate them.

So does my friend Kay. (Just a friend. Don't worry. We were in the same class for 2 years.) We decieded to play a song about the cliché lovesongs. Watch it, comment it, rate it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8447CxbGhgs

It's dutch, sorry. It means something like:

This is a song
and in this song I tell you
how much I love you.

This is a cliche lovesong. Full of pain and sadness. Full of shit and a bird. A cliche lovesong.

That girl over there, looks pretty sweet. Time to step up.
I talk some bullshit to her and soon she will like me. Tell her that the sky beautiful blue is, that car over there yours is, that guy there a woman is and she will love me.
You're the prettiest girl I know, we are ment to be togheter. No, I don't want anyone else in this cliché lovesong.

This is a cliche lovesong. Full of pain and sadness. Full of shit and a bird. A cliche lovesong.

Geen opmerkingen: