vrijdag 10 juli 2009

SPAAAAIN

Hellooo. n_n


I haven't posted in a long time, so sorry for that. Just to keep you guys up to date: I have a boyfriend called Guy (pronounce Gee) since euhm.. Dunno exactly. I guess about the 25 of June. He is sweet, awesome, great, nice, handsome.. He's just too perfect to have a girlfriend like me. Just to get an idea of who he is.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFKsayBam6k&feature=channel_page



And now I'm in Spain. Yeah, not kidding! I miss my Guy like too fucking much.

I haven't really got a nice photo, so I'll just post this one, taken at my grandpa's boat. I bet you recognize my fat belly. I'm going to ask Guy if he wants to help me lose my belly, since he is learning to become a P.E. teacher. Ewl, normally those guys are total pervs. My Guy isn't. <3 size="1">Or maybe.. Sometimes he is, but you don't know that.

Geen opmerkingen: