donderdag 12 maart 2009

A huge change

Hey guys!

I has been a while, huh? But guess what: I deciced to come back!

Kayleigh, what have you been up to? Ooh, that's a nice question! I changed a lot since my last post. I dyed my hair black. I dyed my hair blue. Now it's like, black ánd blue. You can hate it, but I certainly love it. I'll post some photo's later, promise. Naomi came from far away to visit me. I had so fucking much fun when she was here. We went to the forest (me riding Farine, she riding her own horse Sam) and had a race. Yeah, hell. She won. And we also had some fun at Vogelpiek, a huge party. Dressed up like ho's, we danced our little asses of. Hade a great time. I also raised my school marks. exept Math, I'll never understand that shit. Mum happy, me happy, everone happy.

At the 9th of March my sister had her birthday. Big party. -NOT- Luckily Bent was there to entertain me. I get bored so fast.

Okay, so that was it. Hope you guys forgive me for posting this late!

Love yah!

Geen opmerkingen: