zaterdag 29 november 2008

First Class Show!

Wazzup people! Haven't posted in a long time! (7 days.)

Every year at my school, the teachers write songs for a show: 'de Brugklasshow'. I means: The first class show, ya know, the kids new on this school sing songs. I really wanted to see this show, because it is known as the most pathetic thing on earth. BUT, BUT, BUT: My Drama teacher asked me and a friend of mine, Tyas, to present this show. And we both said yes. I did NOT regret it, it was awesome! The people backstage were the coolest in the wórld (except my ex boyfriend. I hate him), saw mister Weymans again (he left school a year ago, boohoo.) and Tyas and I had so much fun! Ofcourse we didn't remember our sentences! Ofcourse we forgot the script!

Had a lot of fun!

If there is anyone that was there and made some photo's, please send them to me: Kayleight@gmail.com

Geen opmerkingen: