zaterdag 8 november 2008

Bored N tired



Omgawd I'm so bored. Daddy is watching a stupid movie, dog and lill' bro are asleep and Cheaks (stephmum) is upstairs doing something I don't know, propably calling. Time for a cool message.


I WANNA GO TO KATY PERRY! You know, the chick from " I Kissed A Girl" and "Hot N Cold". She's in Amsterdam, 1 March, and I wanna go with my friend Naomi. Ofcourse my mum said I can't, but I swear by theverything that's sacred that I WILL go to Katy. She like, awesome. I love her style. She's awesome and she is dating that cool guy from The Gymclass Heroes. Katy is cuwlish! Katy RULES!
And I'm missing Naomi more then she could ever know. Naomi is a very good friend of mine, maybe even my best. But yeah, life sucks, she doesn't live near by. She lives in Drunen, I live in Hulst. That's like, far away. So fuck the world. I love that Naomi kid and she knows it. I wanna go to Katy Perry with her. She already bought the tickets, so I only have to convince my mum that I'm a big girl and can go to a concert on my own. I already went to Tokio Hotel twice.

Geen opmerkingen: