dinsdag 11 november 2008

Just an ordinairy schoolday

No photo's today. It was just an ordinairy schoolday, so nothing interesting happened. So, here are the ups and downs of today:

1. Mathclass. I sat next to Larissa, one of my schoolmates. We were talking about triangles (Sine, Cosine and Tangent). I really don't understand Math. So the teacher asked: "What do you guys use for this triangle? Sine, Cosine or Tangent?" I looked at it, for a long time, and found out that it can't be calculated. So I said: "Sir, you can't calculate this." And then, everybody started to applause and things. So I asked: "Was that the good answer?" Sir Math-teach-sir nodded yes. Then Larissa said: "Omg Kayleigh, I said that like 3 hours ago." Shameeeeee.

2. Matchclass, again. Theo is the most stupid guy in school and he is sitting next to Larissa. Suddendly, Larissa started to laugh. I asked why, and she said: "Oh my god! Theo is sleeping!" And yeah people, he did. So I started laughing to, laughing like crazy.

3. Dutch class. A funny motherfucker trew 3, seriously !3! stink bombs in class! I nearly puked.

4. Somethings called 'Maatschappijleer'. When the teacher picked up the phone, he picked his underpants out of his ass. Omg, laughed my butt of again.



Sometimes I like school!

Geen opmerkingen: