maandag 10 november 2008

The Violent Dentist



OMG, went to the dentist today. (Nah, dentist.. The one that fixes your brace.) Damn, that old, freaky, nasty person is violent! Okay okay, let's start from the beginning. First he blows his nose. He cleans his hand with only a paper thingy. Then he puts his hands, without even thinking about it, in my mouth. I wanted to scream some things like: "You disgusting person! You are disgusting! You disgust me!" but I desided to keep quiet and try not to puke. Whatever. The old man starts to pull on some wires in my mouth, unbelieveble! And when he had to put a new wire in, he was pushing the thing in like it was it was the end of the world if it doesn't fitted. My whole mouth hurts because of that bastard.
Thanks again, motherfucker. See you next time!
If I have my drivers licence and he crosses the street, he has a fucking problem.

Geen opmerkingen: