zaterdag 8 november 2008

Trying to fit in






What's up people?



Okay, I really thought this was more complicated. So you just type your message to the world and click the orange button below? Wow. Simple as that!
So, cause my dad has a very cool Blog, I wanted one too. I also write messages at his Blog, but I don't really know how to post that here. Whatever. This is my Blog.
I'm Kaylz, full name Kayleigh. I'm 15 years old and ready to take over the world. And also ready to show you guys the most stupid photo's I make. Wanna see them? Just keep an eye on my blog. The first photo is my horse Farine, with me in the saddle. She's a 9 years old NRPS mare, and I got her exactly one week ago. The two horses on the second photo are both Shetland ponys, called Binky and Macho. Love them too.
So, now you know something about me, it's time to fuck this blog up.


See yah!

Geen opmerkingen: