woensdag 12 november 2008

Forever in Love


Don't blame me, I'm a teenage girl. Let me explain first: I had a relation with a guy named Bent for almost a half year. He was my first true love. After breaking up, we both felt shit about it so now, after like 2 months, we decided to meet at my place after work. Let's say we had a nice time. We are like Black and White, like Left and Right. We are both very different. But that's what makes us as a couple so special. He is very tall, I'm very small. He doesn't speak much, I talk like all the time. He's very quiet, I'm very loud. He doesn't dare much, I have a lot of courage. So when he left, I asked him: "Wanna see how much courage I have?" He said Yes. What happend next is between me and him. *Angelface* This photo, by the way, is an old one.
I Love You!

Geen opmerkingen: